Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm back after weeks of Lazyness and busy work!

Welcome back to roys FM! Thx for the waiting! Nothing special bout my life~ it has changed to winter in melbourne! And god dam that! Not because of the coldness! It's because it makes me Sooo easy to get hungry! =((( dam I dun wanna gain more fat la wei! >< now a days, I'm nearly late to school, maybe cos of winter gua! Dam winter fast fast end la! I hate you >< after school I'll go to gym or tennis or ping pong or badminton or pool with friends! Full of health activity! <3 good for me <3 after that I might play an hour of pool ( USA style snooker) with them and it's expensive but I'm still obsess with it >< Oh~ bout that girl hey? Well nth much has happen with us! Normal friends! Im not sure but I do feel that she might have some feel on me @@ but I usually think too much and over sensitive so leave it =p! What i dislike is == we have nth to chat lor! Everytime we SMS she's like just Fu hin me, other than that~ she always suddenly disappear! Not free Mai say lor! I won't blame u ge mah ==! Scary and makes me disappointed lor!! So that is why I haven text with her for 5 days! Owh! I do miss her =( morning chat with her say Aiya morning got what to chat la! I haven awaken (mei fun sang) night she finish work~ she's tired so I dun text her let her rest cos she won't reply my text geh ==! Haiz! Only bak chi like me will feel so! ==! Aiks! That's all I'm gonna write! I dun know when I'm gonna update it again! But stay tune fans! ^^ bye =) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment